This Item Includes
- One (1) Solderless 830 tie-points breadboard;
- One (1) lot of 140 pre-formed male-to-male solid jumper wires.
Product Description This breadboard and jumper wires kit is ideal for making electrical connections and for testing purposes without soldering. The parts can be easily inserted and removed. They are completely re-usable. The breadboard has 830 tie-points with standard 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch. The kit comes with 140 pieces of pre-stripped, pre-formed, male to male solid jumper wires in various lengths and colors. The kit allows you to design test fixtures, perform lab experiments and in all areas of custom electronic design applications in minutes.
- 830 tie points (insertion holes) total: 630 tie-point circuit area, two 100 tie-point distribution strips providing 4 power rails
- Standard 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch for easy IC mounting; Nickel silver alloy pins are pre-stressed, spring loaded and non-corrosive for long term reliability
- Peelable adhesive tape backing provided for attaching to a surface; White plastic body with printed row and column for easy counting
- Comes with 140 pieces of pre-stripped, pre-formed, male to male solid jumper wires in various lengths and colors; 7.25 x 7.5 x 0.3in (184 x 190 x 9mm)
- Perfect for proto-typing circuit, electronic and electrical experiments without soldering; Works great with Arduino