This Item Includes
- One (1) Solderless 3220 tie-points breadboard;
- One (1) lot of 65 male-to-male jumper wires.
Product Description: This breadboard and jumper wires kit is ideal for making electrical connections and for testing purposes without soldering. The parts can be easily inserted and removed. They are completely re-usable. The breadboard has 3220 tie-points with standard 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch. The kit comes with 65 male-to-male jumper wires of various lengths and colors. The kit allows you to design test fixtures, perform lab experiments and in all areas of custom electronic design applications in minutes.
- 3220 tie points (insertion holes) total: 2520 tie-point circuit area, seven 100 tie-point distribution strips providing 14 power rails
- Standard 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch for easy IC mounting; Externally power connectors; Aluminum rugged back plate
- Nickel silver alloy pins are pre-stressed, spring loaded and non-corrosive for long term reliability; White plastic body with printed row and column for easy counting
- Comes with 65 male-to-male jumper wires of various lengths and colors - no need of time-consuming wire making; Breadboard dimensions: 7.25 x 7.5 x 0.3in (184 x 190 x 9mm)
- Perfect for proto-typing circuit, electronic and electrical experiments without soldering; Works great with Arduino